About Soy Candles
Soy candles have numerous advantages over traditional paraffin candles because they are made with soy wax – a derivative of hydrogenated soybeans.
- Cleaner Burning: Soy wax is a natural product and therefore produces less soot while burning.
- Longer Burn Times: Because of its low melting point, candles made with soy wax burn slower, cooler and longer than traditional paraffin candles.
- Excellent Fragrance: Soy wax has excellent fragrance-holding characteristics, which, in combination with the above, allow soy candles to effectively throw a clean and true scent.
- Easy to Clean: Soy wax is water-soluble and can be easliy cleaned with warm soapy water if spilled.
- Environmentally and Economically Favorable: Soy wax is made from a renewable, American-grown resource, thereby supporting the U.S. economy.